I am currently in the process of trying to make a quiet book for the twins. I wanted to make one, but I didn't want to spend a million years and countless hours making it. So thanks to Michelle Graves for the great idea of making one with felt and a hot-glue gun! I made a bunch of pages in just one evening while Brad studied away for todays test. Here are some of the pages that I've started...
 |
| The numbers are stored in the white pouch so the boys can match up the numbers! |
 |
| For learning how to spell their names. |
 |
| Making a sandwich! |
I'm having so much fun finding ideas. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! These are super easy to make, and although they're not very fancy, I don't think my boys will know the difference, and it will give them something fun to do in church as they get older. I'm going to make some more pages that are more gospel related. Hopefully this quiet book will help, because right now church just feels like a circus every week!
No comments:
Post a Comment