Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Love to See the Temple

Yesterday Bradley and I got to go to the Las Vegas Temple for the first time. It was so much fun! We haven't had a chance to go together since before the twins were born. But my parents are here visiting for the weekend, and my mom watched the boys while we went to the temple. My Grandpa sent me the names of some of my ancestors, so Bradley and I received the endowment on their behalf. It was such a beautiful experience. And the temple itself is absolutely gorgeous! I was in awe the whole time. Now that I don't get many chances to go to the temple, each time I can is just so much more cherished. So for any of you who are able to attend, do! Because there will come a time when you want to go and just can't because of kids.
After the temple, Brad and I had dinner at Applebees. Just FYI - DON'T order their Orange Chicken something-er-other. It tasted awful and if I were more bold I would have sent it back and gotten something else. But not only did it taste terrible - I was sick the rest of the night. No bueno. That's one more point for homemade meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment