Who knew feeding a baby solid foods would be so difficult!! The first day was just fine. Both Lance and Carter were curious about the food and enjoying themselves. Then, on day two, Lance learned how to spit his food out. By the end of the day I had peas all over my clothes and in my hair. And Carter wasn't such a fan of it either. His big thing is rubbing his face when there's food all over it, and he smears the food from his mouth into his ears, his hair and his eyes. Needless to say he's not a big fan of that. (My picture-posting isn't working, so I'll try to put them up tomorrow).
 |
| Carter doesn't love peas. |
 |
| Lance likes to pose for the camera. He can eat so much food at a time now! |
ha ha. sounds like what it was like at our house when we first started...and still is from time to time. food all over the place! good stuff. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness. I could eat those boys for lunch. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI'm so with you. Why did I think that solids would make feeding easier? So wrong! He's getting better at it though. I can't wait until finger foods now, but it will probably be hard then too because then they can throw it everywhere. I guess it will always be an adventure!
ReplyDelete