Well it has certainly been a long week. The boys and I all have had the flu. Luckily mine seems to have only lasted 24 hours, but Carter and Lance are still going strong. Every morning I wake up to two very stinky cribs, a load of laundry to do, and stink control for their room. My poor boys. But they have been so tough. They haven't complained or whined too much. They such sweet boys... Here's a little treat for you to see how sick Lance is.
| Lance threw up all over me. This picture doesn't quite do it justice. |
They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear you were ALL sick! Emerson had a 24 hour flu last month and it was not fun! (Not that I can relate to what you must be going through but still... sick kids is awful!)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Do they make special carts for twins!? Your boys are adorable! =)
Oh, I miss you girls! No, they don't make special carts for twins, but the Sam's Club and Costco carts are all two-seaters because they're so much bigger. So it was an exciting day :)
ReplyDeleteoh gosh. the flu is the worst! especially when you have multiple children!
ReplyDeletethe boys look SOOO big in the shopping cart! adorable.
funny...i have a puke picture too of puke all over me from mason. ha ha. classic!