Saturday, March 26, 2011

A few items to review....

So for a while now I have been wanting to offer reviews of the daily items that make my life easier. Maybe it will be helpful to you. Maybe not. Either way, it's my blog. So here goes...

The Little People School Bus. My parents got this for the twins' first birthday. They LOVE it. In fact, they fight over it about 5 times every day. Someone ends up crying for at least 30 seconds each time. Usually Carter. But still, I'm glad they like it.

This little popper toy is my new favorite toy for the boys. Sure, it makes noise. But not so much noise that I want to throw it out the window of a very tall building. And it is Lance's new best friend! Last night he was trying to take it up the stairs to bed with him. It was so cute. He'd make it up about 10 stairs before losing his grip. The popper would slide back to the bottom of the stairs, and he'd crawl back down and try again. Over and over again. I would have helped, but it was just so cute to see how attached he is to it! Very fun and it makes me happy.
Hulu - two thumbs way, way up. (I never said I would only mention toys!)

Deoderant (obviously)

Elastic hair bands.

Everyone remember that freaky lady from My Big Fat Greek Wedding? That's pretty much me. It just has so many uses. And it makes things so shiny. I use Lysol bleach cleaning spray to sanitize my kitchen counters, but it leaves a filmy coating on my tile counter. So using Windex afterward gives it a nice shine :)

Does anyone else hate using all those little plastic bags in the produce section of the grocery store? I always feel so wasteful using so many bags that are just going to end up recycled or in a landfill. Well, I saw a little news clip the other day on how to be less wasteful. The lady suggested using small, mesh laundry bags to keep your produce in. Brilliant! Just put the bags in your purse before going to the grocery store and voila! Love it.

Well, it's almost my bed time. I will add some more another day. Aloha.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm the last to find out that you were married and have twins. That is amazing. Congrats dear. That is so wonderful. Hope you are doing well. I look forward to following your blog. You are the perfect mom for twin boys. And congrats on the marriage years later.

    ReplyDelete