Saturday, March 26, 2011
Girl Time
What a great week. Thursday I got together with some gals in my neighborhood and we had a fun lunch. The kids were all running around wild and we sat for hours catching up and talking. Then tonight, some of the "dental wives" met up at Applebee's for dinner and again had a chance to catch up and swap stories of dental widowhood. Sometimes I forget how much I need girl time. I love my husband. I hope we all love and cherish our husbands. My sweet husband does his best to listen to me rattle on and makes an effort to contribute to what he sees as a meaningless conversation. And oh how I love and appreciate him for it. But I also have such a need for close girl friends to be able to talk to. Someone who can talk just as much and just as long as me without breaking a sweat or "running out of words" as my Bradley likes to call it. Ahhh. I feel like all my words have been cooped up inside of me for the past couple of weeks. It might take some more girl time to get it all out. Lunch, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know exactly what you mean!! I wish you lived closer! =( I would LOVE to do lunch with you!
ReplyDelete