The void otherwise known as... this blog. For anyone that hasn't noticed (which basically means you, Mary, because I think you're the only one who knows this blog exists so far. Love ya pal!), I just started this blog last night, and I keep posting new things that I've been meaning to post to my old blog that was disabled (or something. Still haven't figured it out). But you may be wondering WHY I'm doing a bunch of different posts and why so many all at once. Well friends, because I want it to look like I'm an active blogger. That's why!! Lame. I know. Don't worry about it.
You see, I've had a blog for the past year, and I've updated it a few times. But I find myself in a strange situation right now. Bradley and I just moved to Vegas where I don't know a soul, and for the first time I don't have a job or school as a way of getting to know people. No, I'm just home all day with two very handsome 6-month-old boys. And some brilliant girl has organized a "wives of dental students" thing for all of the wives of Bradley's classmates. So instead of going to work and making new friends, or meeting my own classmates, We're using facebook and blogger to make connections and hopefully become friends. So THIS is why I'm making the eager attempt at looking like a blogger. Yes dental wives, it's all for you. To be perfectly honest, I want to see how this works out. A little experiment, I guess. Are blogs and facebook actually a practical way of meeting new people in a strange new town? It will be interesting to see. If it does work for us, then kudos to the power of the internet.
did you really just make a shout out for me?! yippee! i feel so special. :)
ReplyDeletep.s. i have a few more outfits for the boys. i want to send them to you. so give me your address!
I love all your blog updates!! I just finally updated my blog... What ward are you in? I need to find out if you live close to my sister-in-law!
ReplyDeleteHey, meet you at the park! Thanks for all the chit-chat. I am a gabber so I hope I didn't talk your ear off. We'll have to get together with our hubbies and talk military! LoL.
ReplyDeleteI finally checked out your blog and I'm so excited that you're doing it! I miss all of you so much and the boys are going to be changing so much. It will be so great to be able to keep up on what happening at your house.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.
I need more pictures of the boys. Please.
ReplyDeleteI MISS YOU!
ReplyDelete